Are you looking for some last minute ideas for Valentine’s Day that won’t break the bank? Look no further! Here are some fun ideas for partners and families to spend some quality time together.
- Cooking is love! Pick a theme, hit the store for the ingredients and cook a romantic meal at home. It’s cheaper and can be much more fun than going out!
- Snuggle up and have a movie marathon with popcorn!
- At home karaoke – all you need is a music and a mic!
- Attention Gamers!! Have a video game night at home!
- Having a game night is sure to be fun for all!
- Are you into fitness? Hit the gym together for a workout and / or hot tub / indoor pool time. Finish it off with a healthy smoothie.
- Grab a blanket and some snacks and head to a local park or your backyard for some star gazing. Check out this constellation map!
Enjoy the day! WE LOVE ALL OF YOU!!