September is National Skincare Awareness month. Summer is behind us, and fall officially begins this week. Now is a great time to focus on a refresh with your skincare routine! Here are some skincare tips to improve the appearance of your skin and help you establish and maintain a healthy glow all season and beyond:
- Keep using sunscreen every single day! Daily sunscreen use protects us from the sun’s harmful rays and helps slow down visible signs of aging.
- If you discontinued using retinol products during the summer, get back to it. Retinol is great for reducing fine lines & wrinkles, as it increases the production of collagen. Additional benefits of using products with retinol include improving skin texture & color and fading age spots and sun damage.
- Reverse your summer fun with a chemical peel, BBL Hero, Halo, or CoolPeel CO2 laser treatment.
- Get moisture back into your skin with some extra hydration. We have some wonderful medical-grade moisturizers available. Ask Yelena which one is best for your skin!
- Relax and refresh with a Hydrafacial and rid your skin of summer gunk, oils, sunscreens. This quick 30-minute treatment is the perfect treat for you and your skin!
- Don’t miss our limited-time laser treatment savings! BBL Hero, Halo, and CoolPeel treatments are all 20% off this month! Soak up the savings: pre-purchase now and use anytime!
Have questions? Give us a call at (919) 706-4900 during office hours (M-F 9 am-5 pm) or DM us anytime!