Are you in search of an effective cosmetic treatment to refresh your face and revitalize your appearance? A visit to Dr. Becker at Triangle Facial Plastic Surgery in Raleigh, NC is just what you need! Dr. Becker’s full face laser resurfacing treatment delivers powerful and gorgeous results.
Perhaps you’re wondering what Full Face Laser Resurfacing is all about? We’re here to tell you all about it, along with some tips for successful, long lasting results!
What is Full Face Laser Resurfacing?
Full face laser resurfacing is one of the most powerful cosmetic procedures available to drastically reduce the signs of aging skin. During the procedure, laser energy is used to remove the outermost layers of the skin, while simultaneously heating the deeper tissues to stimulate collagen production for ongoing improvement, even after the skin is visibly healed. It is tremendously effective in treating fine lines and wrinkles, as well as age spots.
Dr. Becker uses the Contour TRL™️ erbium laser from Sciton to perform full field laser resurfacing. This differs from fractionated resurfacing treatments such as Fraxel™️ or Halo™️ which generally treat roughly 30% of the skin surface area and require several treatments for optimal results, but have the advantages of minimal downtime and carry less risk of pigmentation abnormalities in those with darker skin types. In a single treatment, in properly selected patients, full field resurfacing can dramatically improve fine lines and wrinkles and promote collagen remodeling that transforms the texture of the skin for a more youthful look and feel.
Dr. Becker works closely with his patients to address their anti-aging goals and educate them about the best possible outcome. During your consultation, Dr. Becker will conduct a thorough evaluation and recommend the best treatment strategy to deliver results you are looking for.
Click here to learn more about what you can expect with Dr. Becker’s Full Face Laser Resurfacing procedure.
Full face laser resurfacing treatments are frequently combined with surgical procedures such as a facelift, browlift and eyelid surgery to compliment the surgery and address skin texture, thickness and pigmentation issues.
How long will my results last?
Full face laser resurfacing results can last for years when efforts to maintain a healthy lifestyle and good skin care are enforced. Follow these 4 tips to prolong your results:
- Apply a broad spectrum sunscreen (with an SPF of at least 30) EVERY DAY to protect yourself from UVA and UVB rays. This not only helps prevent sunburn and protect against skin cancer, but will also slow down the process of skin aging.
- Execute a consistent, daily skin care regimen that includes cleansing (to combat dirt and bacteria build up), moisturizing (to lock in hydration) and regular exfoliation (to remove dead skin and expose a fresh new layer of your skin). Additional skin care products that include retinols, growth factors, antioxidants and Vitamin C will also provide you with great benefits and help maintain your results.
- Hydrate your body by drinking plenty of water (you should try to consume approximately half of your body weight in ounces daily).
- Maintain a well-balanced, healthy diet that is high in vitamins A & C (including foods such as broccoli, oranges and green leafy vegetables).
- Exercise regularly! It increases blood flow, which in turn carries oxygen and nutrients to nourish your skin cells and keeps them healthy.
Are you ready to rejuvenate your gorgeous face and boost your confidence? Call us at (919) 706-4900 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Becker and prepare to achieve those gorgeous, glowing results you’ve been dreaming of! YOU DESERVE IT!! ❤️