Wondering what the Fire & Ice facial is all about? This quick 2-step facial treatment includes 2 separate masque applications that work to rapidly resurface and rejuvenate the skin with no downtime!
We are thrilled to announce that Dr. Becker and Triangle Facial Plastic Surgery won Raleigh’s Best Cosmetic Surgeon for 2022! Thank you to all our clients who voted this year; we are infinitely grateful for your business and your showing of support. You can see Triangle Facial Plastic Surgery on pages 26 and 31 of Raleigh’s Best Magazine. Upon delivering the news, Raleigh’s Best asked us a few questions. Read on to learn more about top-rated Raleigh cosmetic surgeon Dr. Adam Becker and Triangle Facial Plastic Surgery!
Wrinkles are one of the early visible signs of aging that may begin for adults in their 20s, becoming more prominent over time, depending on a variety of factors. For many people, wrinkles can be quite bothersome and wreak havoc on one’s self-confidence. The good news is that improving the appearance of wrinkles is possible, and whether you are looking to start small or go bigger, our team of experts at Triangle Facial Plastic Surgery has several options for you; read on to learn more!
Do you struggle with a tired-looking appearance characterized by fatty, puffy lower eyelids and under-eye bags? You are NOT alone! Many adults (even those in their 20’s& 30’s) struggle with eye bags. Morpheus8 Prime treatments at Triangle Facial Plastic Surgery in Raleigh, NC provide a wonderful non-surgical solution for rejuvenating the lower eyelids and improving the appearance of under-eye puffiness, eye bags, and aging loose skin around the eyes!
If your neck is showing signs of aging, including lines, wrinkles and loose, sagging skin, and you’re looking for a non-surgical fix, a Radiesse neck rejuvenation treatment may just be what you need. Dr. Adam Becker in Raleigh, NC often treats his patients with a series of hyperdiluted Radiesse dermal filler injections to smooth, plump and firm neck skin for patients who aren’t quite ready for a necklift surgery.
Glowing wedding day skin is on every bride’s wish list, and it’s absolutely attainable with proper planning and guidance. Our team of highly experienced anti-aging experts at Triangle Facial Plastic Surgery in Raleigh is here to share some tips to boost and maximize your glow so you can feel your very best on your special day!
- If you haven’t already established a consistent daily skincare routine, NOW is the time! Your daily skincare routine should include:
- Gentle cleanser in the morning, evening and after exercise.
- Moisturizer application to keep your skin hydrated and smooth.
- Vitamin C + retinol products for anti-aging. Vitamin C brightens the skin, evens skin tone and protects the skin from environmental stressors that can come during the day. Retinol (aka Vitamin A) firms and tightens the skin. Both products can be used together, but they should not be applied at the same time – apply Vitamin C in the morning and Retinol in the evening.
- Sunscreen application to your face and neck (YES, even if it’s cloudy out) and reapply after prolonged periods out in the sun.
- Exfoliate with a gentle exfoliation product 1-3 times each week (depending on your skin type). ZO SKIN HEALTH® Exfoliating Polish is an amazing, gentle polish that delivers an insta-glow and amazingly smooth skin!
- Consider additional skincare products to address specific concerns, such as acne, redness, spots and pigmentation. The best way to determine the best products to improve your skin condition is to consult with a licensed medical esthetician.
- Hydrate from within! You should consume plenty of water each day. A good rule of thumb is to drink 0.5-1.0 ounces of water for each pound you weigh.
- Schedule monthly facials to refresh and hydrate your skin, unclog pores, and improve the appearance of specific skin concerns. HydraFacial gives you glowing, firm and more youthful looking skin in just 30 minutes! And there are a variety of booster options to address your specific concerns, whether it be hyperpigmentation, acne, redness, wrinkles, etc.
- Erase forehead wrinkles, glabellar lines (aka the dreaded 11’s) and crows feet around the eyes with a neurotoxin treatment 1-2 months before the big day.
- If you’re looking to soften & contour your facial profile, and add volume to the areas including the cheeks, chin, jawline and lips, you may consider non-surgical filler treatments. Filler treatments should be done several months in advance to ensure satisfactory results. Definitely plan ahead!
- If you are looking for more dramatic results to improve the appearance of aging and problematic skin vs. skincare products and facials alone, you may consider laser and IPL (intense pulse light) treatments. They are more intensive treatments, and when combined, they are even MORE powerful! These treatments should also be scheduled several months in advance to make time for multiple treatments if needed to achieve the desired results.
- CoolPeel CO2 laser treatments deliver a total skin rejuvenation with little downtime. CoolPeel treatments dramatically reduce fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, minimize pore size and improve dullness and skin texture in 1-3 appointments (typically scheduled a month apart).
- BBL Hero treatments penetrate into the deeper layers of skin and deliver remarkably clear and refreshed skin. BBL Hero is great for addressing hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, acne, inflammation and redness. It also helps to remove unwanted dark colored hair.
Do you want to learn more about specific products and treatments that are right for YOUR skin and your goals? Let’s talk! Contact us to schedule your complimentary skincare consultation with Yelena, our licensed medical esthetician, and she will assess your skin, discuss your goals and timeline to create a customized treatment plan for you!
EvolveX is the latest and most advanced non-surgical total body transforming treatment in Raleigh, NC for tightening loose skin, melting fat, toning muscle, and improving the appearance of cellulite on areas of the body. Since its initial launch in 2020, EvolveX technology has dramatically reduced treatment time for patients and improved overall results.
You may have heard that Autumn has been dubbed as “peeling season” in the aesthetic world. As temperatures get cooler and days get shorter, our sun exposure lessens. It’s the perfect time of year to undo summer sun damage with a chemical peel! While we offer a variety of facial peels here at Triangle Facial Plastic Surgery in Raleigh, our favorite and most popular chemical peel, the VI Peel, has a consistent track record for minimal downtime and gorgeous results!
We are here with Yelena, our licensed medical esthetician, to highlight and answer the most commonly asked questions we receive about VI Peel.
We offer a variety of laser skin resurfacing treatments at Triangle Facial Plastic Surgery in Raleigh, NC to address various skin conditions. Laser skin resurfacing treatments vary when it comes to how aggressive the treatment is, treatment time, downtime and the timeline for results. Our goal is to recommend the treatment that will best address the concerns of our patients while delivering the most desirable, youthful-looking results.
While they all deliver healthy, glowing, younger-looking skin, determining which laser skin resurfacing treatment is best for you can be confusing. We’ve developed a chart to simplify and compare three of our most popular treatment options: CoolPeel CO2 Laser Treatment, Halo and Full Face Laser Resurfacing.
As we age, our skin begins to lose elasticity, and lines, wrinkles and sagging skin may begin to appear. If you’re thinking about your options for improving skin laxity on your face and body without having to undergo surgery, minimally invasive anti-aging treatments provided by Triangle Facial Plastic Surgery in Raleigh may be just what you are looking for! Read on to learn more about Morpheus8.