If you’re looking to improve the overall appearance of your lips, Dr. Becker can give you beautiful, natural-looking results with his lip filler injections. While there are a few types of dermal fillers that may be used for lips, hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers are most common and deliver wonderful benefits.
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Fillers Include:
- Add volume and plump the lips
- Reshape the lip line
- Reduce perioral lines (around the mouth)
- Hydrate the lips
- Balance uneven volume in lips
- Injections can be given gradually during different appointments until desired results are achieved.
- Results last for several months and can be maintained with additional periodic injections over time. Individual results may vary.
- Should you be unsatisfied for any reason, hyaluronic acid fillers can be dissolved /reversed.
- Allergic reaction is unlikely, as hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the body.
If you’re wondering if lip filler injections are right for you, call/text us @ (919) 706-4900 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Becker and he will assess your lips and provide you with his recommended treatment plan.