As we age, our skin begins to lose elasticity, and lines, wrinkles and sagging skin may begin to appear. If you’re thinking about your options for improving skin laxity on your face and body without having to undergo surgery, minimally invasive anti-aging treatments provided by Triangle Facial Plastic Surgery in Raleigh may be just what you are looking for! Read on to learn more about Morpheus8.
Morpehus8 is a non-surgical, skin rejuvenation treatment that combines microneedling and RF (radiofrequency) energy to target the deep layers of the skin to remodel collagen and transform your complexion. Morpheus8 melts fat, contours and morphs areas of the face and body, including the arms, legs, knees, buttocks, abdomen and hips. Treatments are quick, comfortable, safe for all skin types and deliver remarkable anti-aging results that are permanent when properly maintained. Individual results may vary.
We Commonly Use Morpheus8 in the Following Situations
- As a stand-alone treatment for candidates who are looking for a minimally invasive solution to improve the appearance of loose, sagging skin and acne scars with no downtime.
- As a non-surgical alternative to eyelid surgery. Morpheus8 Prime is an effective solution for candidates who are considering eyelid surgery but not quite ready for a surgical procedure. With 3 quick and easy treatments, we are able to tighten up lower eyelid skin and leave you with a well-rested, more youthful-looking appearance. Individual results may vary.
- To improve skin tone, sun damage, uneven skin texture, scars, and stretch marks on the face, neck, and other areas of the body including the arms, legs, knees, buttocks, hips and abdomen. Individual results may vary.
- To complement surgical procedures (including facelifts, necklifts and EmbraceRF Facetite & Accutite) on the face and neck to achieve maximum skin tightening results. Individual results may vary.
- To finish Evolve non-invasive RF body contouring treatment packages to enhance skin tightening results and fade stretch marks. Individual results may vary.
- To provide ongoing maintenance and prolong results achieved from facelifts, necklifts, eyelid surgeries, EmbraceRF Facetite & Accutite and skincare treatments. Following a Morpheus8 maintenance plan will facilitate ongoing collagen stimulation and improved skin laxity over time. Individual results may vary.
Morpehus8 has become a standard minimally invasive, anti-aging treatment at Triangle Facial Plastic Surgery for its ability to address a variety of concerns and deliver remarkable results. Are you wondering if Morpheus8 is the right treatment to achieve your aesthetic goals? Contact us to schedule a consultation to learn more about our minimally invasive anti-aging treatment packages. We would love to help you age gracefully and feel good in your skin!