Wrinkles are one of the early visible signs of aging that may begin for adults in their 20s, becoming more prominent over time, depending on a variety of factors. For many people, wrinkles can be quite bothersome and wreak havoc on one’s self-confidence. The good news is that improving the appearance of wrinkles is possible, and whether you are looking to start small or go bigger, our team of experts at Triangle Facial Plastic Surgery has several options for you; read on to learn more!
6 Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments to Reduce Wrinkles on Your Face:
- Using good quality, medical-grade skincare products containing retinol helps to increase collagen production and exfoliate the skin, which also helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, and improves overall skin texture.* Contact Yelena for a complimentary skincare analysis to determine the best products to treat your skin!
- The Hydrafacial is a 30 min treatment that deeply cleanses, removes dead skin cells, painlessly extracts impurities and hydrates the skin. It’s customizable to address specific skin issues of the individual being treated and also improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, dull, dry skin and hyperpigmentation/sun damage.*
- Chemical peels resurface the skin and provide wonderful anti-aging benefits and improved overall skin health. We have a variety of peels, ranging from mild/quick & easy for immediately softening and firming the skin, to more intensive for dramatic skin resurfacing, resulting in a visible reduction in wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and acne scars.*
- Neurotoxin (Botox®, Dysport® and Xeomin®) injections may dramatically improve the appearance of “lines of expression” – fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes (crow’s feet), horizontal forehead wrinkles (frown lines) and glabellar lines (aka 11’s). Toxin treatments are quick and painless, and results begin to appear within a few days after the treatment, with full results up to 14 days post-treatment. Results last 3-4 months depending on the individual and lifestyle. Results may be maximized when maintained regularly.*
- Injectable dermal fillers, such as Juvederm®, Restylane®, Sculptra®, and Bellafill® also work wonders to soften wrinkles & creases and restore facial volume loss in various areas of the face. Dr. Becker uses a variety of fillers depending on the area treated and the outcome desired by the individual patient. Fillers are a wonderful option for achieving subtle, natural-looking, immediate results that improve up to 2 weeks post-treatment. Post-treatment downtime is very minimal, and depending on the type of filler used and individual patient, results may last up to 1-5 years.*
- Tetra CoolPeel CO2 laser skincare treatments provide a total skin rejuvenation! This skin resurfacing treatment dramatically reduces wrinkles and fine lines, improves dullness, skin texture, hyperpigmentation/sun damage, and minimizes pores. A series of 3 treatments is recommended for best results. Treatments are quick (done within 30 minutes), most comfortable when topical numbing is used before the procedure and have minor downtime post-procedure (depending on the intensity of the treatment). *
If you’re looking to improve the appearance of facial wrinkles, call us @ (919) 706-4900 to discuss the best options that will help you age gracefully and feel good in your skin!
*Individual results may vary